If you want something quick, easy and delicious to whip up for your next BBQ then you have to try these!
These skewers are smokey, flavoursome and have a subtle sweetness that makes them incredibly moreish and best of all, the whole family can enjoy them!
To watch me make them simply head to our instagram reel and watch me demonstrate how easy they are to prepare.
If the weather turns or you don't want to start up the BBQ then these also work great cooked in the oven. If making them in the oven simply start the oven at 220c and cook the skewers for 5-10mins until they have a light char on them. When they are charred nicely reduce the oven temperature to 180c to finish cooking.
Tip - Soak your wooden skewers in water for 30mins before using so that they don't burn on the grill
(Makes 4 skewers)
500g chicken thigh, diced into 1inch pieces
4 teaspoons of Myristica's Barbecue Rub
1/2 lime, juiced
A drizzle of honey
Your favourite vegetables cut into chunks, I used red pepper and red onions
1. Marinade the chicken in Myristica's Barbecue Rub and then mix well
2. Add the juice of the lime and mix again
3. Skewer the chicken and alternate between layering your skewer with meat and vegetables
4. Lay on a tray and drizzle with honey
5. Grill on the BBQ for best results!